Important Contact Information
ISU requires that students have the opportunity to fairly evaluate lecture and lab courses. The course evaluation coordinator is responsible for posting evaluation forms in Moodle and sharing the responses with the correct instructor.
Sacha Johnson, Instructional Technologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to the lecture instructors with questions about lecture content, exams, exam proctoring, lecture registration.
- Jack Shurley; Associate lecturer (POC), email@example.com, LS 438A (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Annie Reichelt; Adjunct instructor (IF), firstname.lastname@example.org, CHE 118 (Fall, Spring)
- Janet Loxterman; Associate professor (POC), email@example.com, LS 206 (Spring)
- Jennifer Abbruzzese; Assistant lecturer (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 209 (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Catherine Black; Senior lecturer (IF), email@example.com, TAB 165 (Fall, Spring)
- Jack Shurley; Associate lecturer (Poc), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 438A (Summer)
- Chuck Peterson; Full professor (POC), email@example.com, LS 211 (Fall)
- Keith Reinhardt; Assistant professor (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 412 (Fall)
- Rosemary Smith; Full professor (POC), email@example.com, LS 232 (Spring)
- Jeff Hill; Full professor (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 439 (Spring)
Payroll: Please contact Pam Christensen with questions about payroll such as pay periods.
Travel: Please contact Noreen King to initiate the travel process, reserve an ISU motor pool vehicle, or to get passes. All CPI, GTA, and adjunct lab instructors that live in Pocatello and teach on BOTH the Pocatello and Idaho Falls campuses can either be compensated for travel or use a motor pool vehicle. Instructors will not be compensated for travel or use the motor pool vehicles if they live in; 1) Idaho Falls, or 2) Pocatello but teach ONLY in Idaho Falls. Those instructors that teach in Idaho Falls but do not have an ISU parking permit can request Department Day Use Passes. These passes must have the current date (MM/DD/YY) written in bold permanent marker so it is easily seen by Parking employees. Writing the date in pen or pencil may result in a $30 citation.
Pocatello, ID 83209-8007