ASISU Student Organizations – Idaho Falls
Idaho Falls Student Organizations and Clubs are a great way to get involved on campus, meet new people, learn new skills, and create connections that can enhance your college experience. If there isn’t a club that fits your interest, start your own! Our clubs participate in campus and community events, community service, and put on fun club activities. Each recognized club is eligible to receive funding from ASISU to spend on refreshments, activities, etc. Check out our list of clubs for contact information, and join/start a club today!
Want to Start a New Club?
- Students are welcome to start a club if none of the existing clubs match their interest. Here are a few things to get you started:
- Idaho Falls Club must have at least 8 full fee paying members (staff and faculty may be associate members of clubs, but do not count toward the membership requirement).
- A full time faculty or staff advisor
- Each club must have a constitution outlining their purpose, officer election rules, and so forth. The club constitution must be approved by the office of Student Organizations and Greek Life, before it can be presented to Senate.
- Clubs must be approved through the ASISU Student Senate
- Feel free to e-mail or call Ches Barnes at email@example.com or 208-282-7866 with questions and to set up a meeting about starting a club. You are also welcome to stop by our office in room 214 of the Bennion Student Union Building.
Where to Go
For club funding and information in Idaho Falls, contact Karen Larsen at 208-282-7865 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Her office is Bennion SUB room 214, down the hall from the Information Desk.
Reserve Room for Club Meeting
Recognized ISU student clubs and organizations do not have to pay to rent rooms in the Bennion SUB for club related events. The union has a room specifically for clubs to use for meetings if needed. It adjoins the Student Activities office in Bennion SUB room 210A. To reserve a room for your meeting, visit us in Bennion SUB Room 214. An Event Registration Form is required for all club events and meetings, and are available in our office.
Current ASISU-Idaho Falls Clubs
Creative Writers' Club - Idaho Falls (CWC-IF)
Idaho Falls Horticulture Club (IF-HC) - CURRENTLY FORMING
Academic Year Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7 am – 10 pm
Friday: 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
Summer & Semester Break Hours
Monday – Friday: 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed