Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

How to Report Concerns

Members of the ISU community are expected to protect the University by reporting to the appropriate person or office any:

• violations of law, or of ISU or Idaho State Board of Education policies and procedures;
• conflicts of interest;
• situations that create dangers to persons or property;
• any other compliance issues.

Employees are encouraged to bring their concerns to the attention of their supervisors, or, when necessary, to that person’s supervisor or other management. If for some reason that is not possible, employees may make reports directly to the following departments:

Internal Audit will investigate allegations of misconduct related to fraud, waste and abuse of University resources, conflicts of interest and non-compliance.

If you would like to report these types of misconduct occurring at Idaho State University, contact
Reese Jensen
(208) 282-3182

Concerns related to personnel matters should be reported to:
Office of Human Resources
(208) 282-2517

Discrimination or harassment should be reported to:
Office of Affirmative Action
(208) 282-3964/3973

Concerns related to safety or security should be reported to:
ISU Department of Public Safety 
(208) 282-2515

Concerns related to research misconduct or non-compliance should be reported to:
Vice President for Research
(208) 282-3134
Office for Research

You may also anonymously report concerns by calling 1-800-716-9007 or by visiting, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MySafeCampus is a hotline operated by a third party which forwards reports anonymously to ISU's internal audit director and general counsel. If the report is submitted to the hotline, it is possible for the reporting party to communicate anonymously with these officers as the report is investigated.