High School Scholarships
The high school Four-Year and Three-year Advanced Designee Scholarships are for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or ISU Army ROTC for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Apply Online For An Army ROTC High School Scholarship
If you are applying for a scholarship, you first will need to create a MY GOARMY account. Once you create an account, you will be sent to the MY GOARMY Log In page. Once you can successfully login to MY GOARMY, you can use your newly created account information to login to the scholarship application site.
College Student Scholarships
The college Four-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program.
The three-year scholarship is available for students already enrolled in a college or university with three academic years remaining.
The two-year scholarship is available for those who have two academic years of college remaining.
Green to Gold for Enlisted soldiers
The Army Green to Gold program provides options for Soldiers interested in pursuing a baccalaureate or graduate degree and earning a commission as an Army Officer.
Army ROTC Nursing Program
Are you interested in becoming a Nurse in the US Army, Reserve, or National Guard?
GRFD-Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty
GRFD-Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) scholarships are available through the Army Reserve and Army National Guard for students that desire to participate in the Senior ROTC program. These scholarships guarantee that the student once graduated from school and commissioned in the U.S. Army must serve their obligation in the USAR or ARNG.