Digital and Video Engagement Specialist Job
Are you an outgoing digital communicator who knows how to produce video? Does student work that builds a strong resume appeal to you? Idaho State University is recruiting digital media superstars for our Digital and Video Engagement Specialist (DVES) roles to help inspire supporters to give back to ISU.
If you love connecting with people and sharing your Idaho State University – and are not afraid to get creative using social media and video, please continue reading…
Digital and Video Engagement Specialists for Idaho State University will serve as the primary liaison between the institution and prospective donors. Using email, social media, text message, and video to communicate, a successful DVES will connect with alumni, students, parents, and friends of the institution throughout the year, helping to educate our community about the impact and importance of giving.
- Video production – producing simple, straight-forward, “authentic” video (using your phone to capture of-the-moment, compelling content)
- Video editing via tools such as iMovie or Final Cut Pro
- Serve as talent or host for the video produced by you and your fellow DES teammates
- Conversation management and supporter engagement via multiple social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Create messaging which allows for engaging with students, alumni, parents, and friends of the university through multiple channels to inspire philanthropic giving
- The ability to showcase Idaho State University in a way that draws supporters closer to the institution and ultimately leads to increased engagement and fundraising
- Digital information fluency skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral, written, and digital communication skills.
- Familiarity with and a demonstrated savvy on multiple social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Data Entry, Outlook and ESP), detail oriented, punctual and reliable, professional, and ability to use professional judgement.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Non-profit fundraising experience a plus
- Must be available during the academic year.
Approximate hours per week: 10-15 Hours
Email a Cover Letter and a Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org