2019-2020 - CHP
The MAPs provided here are only examples of an efficient way to attain a degree. The ISU undergraduate catalog for the designated catalog year is the official source of degree requirements.
Students should Meet with an Advisor to customize MAP requirements for their individual needs.
Visit Pre-Professional Pathways for information about pre-professional admission and program requirements.
College of Health Professions
- Public Health-Health Science
- Dental-Child and Family Studies
Community and Public Health
- BA/BS Community and Public Health - Addiction Studies
- BA/BS Community and Public Health - Community Health
- BA/BS Community and Public Health - School Health
Fire Services Administration
Medical Laboratory Science