Equity & Inclusion Commission
The Equity and Inclusion Commission serves as an advisory and recommending body to the Office of the President and liaison to departments across the university with the goal of enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The Commission will:
- regularly collect, review, and analyze feedback from campus constituents regarding campus climate;
- identify strengths and opportunities to improve equity and inclusion on campus;
- propose initiatives to the President and Administrative Council to enhance the campus community;
- assist in the implementation of equity and inclusion initiatives in collaboration with campus partners; and
- promote and coordinate campus-wide participation equity and inclusion efforts.