Jim Wolper's Schedule
SPRING, 2011
Prepared 2 January 2011
Subject to change!
Office: Physical Sciences 314D
Office phone: 282-2453
email wolpjame@isu.edu
web page http://www.isu.edu/~wolpjame


 
 
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
9 prep prep
10 OH OH
11 Math 1160-03
PS 307
Math 1160 Math 1160
12 Math 1130
PS 304
Math 1130 Math 1130
1
2 - 3:15 Math 6632
PS 313
prep Math 6632 prep
3 prep OH OH
4

NOTES

Teaching is only 60% of my job; I need time for the other 40%.

I am almost always available for email help <wolpjame@isu.edu>

If these times don't work for you, call (282-2453) or email and we'll arrange something.