Scheduling and Event Services
How to Schedule a Room
Call (208-282-2297) or come in person to the Scheduling and Event Services office (Pond Student Union Building, Room 240).
You will need to know the following:
- Type of Event
- Date of Event
- Estimate of number of people attending
- Start and End time
- Organization sponsoring the event
- Name and telephone number of the person in charge
- Billing address
- Alternative date if rooms are not available for first date
Two weeks prior to the event:
- Food services requests. (All food must be arranged or approved by the University Food Service.) You may contact the catering office at 208-282-2242 or 208-282-5463.
- Notify the Scheduling office of your audio/visual needs (208-282-2297) and room set-up.