Time Reporting Channel
To learn how to report your time or approve time online, click here to view our Web Time Entry online tutorial. Narrated video — turn on your speakers.
Most people at ISU use Web Time Entry to enter their own time directly into BengalWeb. If you're in doubt as to how you should enter your time, ask your Time Approver.
- Converting Minutes to Hours Chart
- Sample Time Sheet Entries & Earnings Codes by Job Category
- Quick Steps 1-pg. Guides .pdf
- Printable Versions of Video Tutorial Segments .pdf
- Getting Started
- Where's My Time Sheet?
- Filling Out My Time Sheet
- Non-Classified Staff & 12-Month Faculty (faculty earning and reporting vacation leave)
- 9-, 10-, or 11-Month Faculty (faculty reporting sick leave only)
- Classified Exempt — Follow same instructions as for regular Classified employees. The only difference is in the applicable earning categories.
- Hourly Employees (student, temporary, and other part-time)
- Submitting & Logging Out
- Copying Time
- Additional Features