All students who wish to participate in the Tech Prep program must register. Instructions are listed below:
Students Quick Start Guide
- STEP 1: FIRST-TIME USERS--CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (one time only)
- Go to the Login page at https://www.catema.net/idaho5/
- Click on New Student => select Create Account. Follow the prompts to create your user account & click Submit. Your “Username” and “Password” will be automatically generated, based on your personal information (See the explanation below).
After your new student account has been created, make note of your username and password, and save it in a safe location. You must then “enroll” in your Tech-Prep classes. Please DON’T LOG OUT YET! => Enter your class enrollment records…
- STEP 2: CREATE CLASS ENROLLMENT RECORD(S)
- Create an enrollment record for each Tech Prep class you are taking. Select the following from the drop-down lists and click Submit…
- High School
- Class Name
- Class Period
- Career Interest
Once your new account has been created, and you have “enrolled” in each class, please “Log Out”. Remember your Username and Password for future use. While logged in, you can view your class history and teacher recommendations, and update personal information.
Auto – Generated Username and Password
The Username is created by combining the following characters...
- First 3 letters of the high school name (lower case)
- First letter of the first name (lower case)
- First 3 letters of the last name (lower case)
- Birth day - 2 digits (01, 02, 03, … 31) ; example - birthday July 9th - use 09
EXAMPLE: For Central High School student Barry Jones, born on July 9th... The Username will be "cenbjon09"
The Password is created in a similar manner...
- First (3) three letters of the high school name (lower case)
- Last (6) six digits of your social security number OR student ID#
EXAMPLE: Barry Jones from Central High School with a SS# 215-61-0121