Supporting Academic Progress
The Student Success Center offers a range of programs designed to support student education and faculty instruction across Idaho State University.
For students, we offer
- free individual and small-group tutoring in math, writing, and content area courses ranging from anthropology to zoology.
- classes, workshops, and individual tutoring for non-native speakers of English in areas including American culture, written and oral presentation support, and accent modification.
- 8-week classes focused on learning strategies.
- small First Year Seminar classes designed to enrich the experience of incoming students.
- honors classes leading to Idaho's only Honors degree.
Last Modified: 08/26/2010