Strategic Plan Feedback
Your opinion is needed! The proposed 2018-2022 Strategic Plan is now open for review and feedback.
The University will use the strategic plan to guide university decisions for the next five years. The State Board of Education will track our progress toward the objectives and use them when evaluating proposals and actions.
Please give feedback by talking to your Staff Council representative or email your comments to email@example.com. Feedback will be accepted through February 24, 2017.
Hello Staff Member, February 21, 2017
We all had a great time at the Winter Social last Saturday as lots of staff and family members came out for some pizza, wonderful conversations, and numerous raffle prizes. For those that attended the game we saw the Bengals come from behind to almost win the game, so overall it was a wonderful evening spent with fellow staff members and family. Thank You, to the Campus Recreation Center for hosting the event and to all the committee members for putting a wonderful event together. I’m so proud of each and every one of you.
Staff Council is asking for your support in the efforts to provide the Strategic Planning Working Group (SPWG) feedback on the 2018-2022 ISU Strategic Plan. In the Staff Council News section you will see detailed information on how to review and submit feedback to help guide the institution the next five years. As Council president, I strongly believe in these opportunities provided by the institution to receive input from us as it can impact how we deliver our services as Staff members at the institution, so please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and review the proposed plan and submit your feedback by Friday February 24. Thank you in advance for doing this.
James ‘Byrd’ Yizar
2016/17 Staff Council President
- Remember Employee Recognition Luncheon is coming in March to a campus near you so make plans to attend this year as it will be the best one in years.
- Idaho Falls - Monday, March 27, 2017
- Pocatello - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Meridian - Friday, March 31, 2017
- Visit the events calendar at http://www2.isu.edu/calendar/ to see a list of other university events.
- This week you can provide feedback on the proposed ISU 2018-2022 Strategic Plan by viewing the plan here, then by giving your feedback which will help guide university decisions for the next five years. You can either send your comments to the SPWG at IEAC@isu.edu or to Staff Council at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, the feedback you provide is non-attributed.
- Elections Are Coming – Elections Are Coming – Elections Are Coming. Just a reminder that Staff Council is looking for individuals who want to serve their work environment in a leadership role. If you believe you are this type of person, we encourage you to run for a representative position.
Check the Staff Council webpage on a regular basis for Byrd’s View to keep you informed and remember you can contact your Staff Council representative to get additional information. Also, don’t forget to like us on Facebook so that you can follow us.
- February 13, 2017
- February 6, 2017
- January 30, 2017
- January 22, 2017
- December 13, 2016
- December 6, 2016
- November 29, 2016
- November 15, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- October 11, 2016
- October 4, 2016
- September 27, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- September 13, 2016
- September 6, 2016
- August 29, 2016
- August 22, 2016
- August 15, 2016
President, Dr. James Yizar
Mail Stop 8010