STEM Diversity & Outreach Office
We believe diversity is the key to our nation's future.
We are your advocates - for underrepresented students pursuing careers in Science Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
We lead the way to Diversity Workforce Development resources and events coordinated by the Idaho Diversity Network.
We provide access to STEM opportunities through our partnerships within ISU, the state, multicultural professional organizations.
We can connect you with
- real world job experience,
- access to research projects in your field,
- career building activities that nurture your cultural awareness
Click above for How to Apply.
You can apply for any of the projects listed here - Pick at least ONE!
Find Student Resources
Find Faculty Resources
Office: STEM Diversity & Outreach Office
Located in the Business & Technology Center
1651 Alvin Ricken Dr., Room 107D
or by appointment on main campus
Find Community Connections
Are you Looking for students to fill internships in STEM-related fields?
Contact Office for Diversity & Outreach - we connect students with industry and community partner?
Are you a teacher looking for continuing education options? Try MILES Adventure learning
Come see our table in the POND Student Union building Ballroom on Bengal Visit Day April 15, 2017
Idaho STEM Center - State of Idaho resource office created by the governor that provides support to K-12 teachers and coordinates events
- Bengal STEM Day - student competition & interactive learning each February
- STEM Cafe - 1st Annual, February 24, 2017
- Women and Work Conference, March 8, 2017 sponsored by The Center for New Directions
- Eastern Idaho Science & Engineering Fair (EISEF), March 11, 2017 hosted by the Idaho STEM Action Center
- STEM Cafe - Idaho Falls - March date tbd, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Coming in April 2017
- Leadership Development Workshop for Women - Undoing 'Stereotype Threat', hosted by STEM Outreach & Diversity
Workforce Development Events
- Women's Business Symposium - April 6, 2017
- The Small Business Development Center and ISU College of Business present this event "Spring...Outside the Box!" focusing on networking, business and career skills. 8:00am - 3:30pm at the Shoshone Bannock Event Center $30 fee, included lunch
Research Outreach & Compliance (ROC)
Contact Our Office:
Export Control Officer
1651 Alvin Ricken Drive, Room 107
Pocatello, ID 83201
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8046
Pocatello, ID 83209-8046