Public Safety

 

  • ISU Department of Public Safety
  • Public Safety: 282-2515
  • Parking: 282-2625
  • Bengal Card Services: 282-3618
  • Email Public Safety
Image Placeholder
ISU Public Safety

Parking Board Minutes and Agendas - 2001

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 24, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Bikes On MLK

II. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

III. Survey - Graduate Students/TA’s To Receive Reserve Lot Permits

IV. Regulating Bikes On Campus

V. Memos To Departments Regarding Excess Fines For: Wilson, Leonard, Neeser

New Business

Parking Board Meeting

Wednesday, January 24, 2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Christy Lauer, Chairperson & COPE Member
Jeanne Blank, CEC Member
Gary Mosier, Student Member

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Carol Prescott, Public Safety (taking minutes)

The meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m. An Academic Faculty Member replacement had not been available at the time of this meeting, but hopefully we will have someone at the next meeting.

Old Business

I. Bikes On MLK

Dr. Bowen has approved the bike lanes on MLK. Steve will be taking this issue to the city in February.

II. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

Christy has not been able to make contact with Eric Lacey. She is going to talk to Doug Covey about these issues. We have at least a year before we really need to have this money for PRT.

So maybe we can hold off on raising student fees. But we could raise fines right now. Because there were only three members today, they could not make any decisions on what to raise the fine amounts to. Next meeting they will come back with some ideas on what they would like to raise the fine amounts to. The three members at the meeting did agree there were quite a few that needed to be raised significantly.

It was decided to leave the half price within 3 working days rule in, except for Altered/Forged and Disabled Only violations.

Some suggestions that were made were raising general lot to $25, raising Altered/Forged to $100, and Disabled to $75. Christy also felt the yellow curb and fire zones should be $50.

Gary thought maybe posting the fine amounts on the signs would be a good idea. Jeanne said not many people read the signs coming into the lot. But Gary thought it might be a good idea. Christy said we could put something in the Extra every spring and fall on what the fine amounts are.

Gary asked why we could not collect employee fines through payroll deduction. Christy stated we could not do this. It has to do with Fair Labor Standards. If they take classes, we can get them through fee payment.

This issue was tabled, so all members can give input on amounts. But these three felt this might be the way to go for now.

Christy stated, if we wanted to raise fees, we’d have to have that proposal in by the end of February. She didn’t feel we had enough time to get that approved. Christy also felt Dr. Bowen might be against a raise in student fees. Christy will take these ideas to Doug Covey for further discussion.

Christy would also like to have exact amounts of fines that some other universities charges, especially BSU, so we can show this information to Dr. Bowen.

III. Survey - Grad Students/TA’s To Receive Reserve Lot Permits

IV. Regulating Bikes On Campus

The 10 mph hour speed limit for bikes in the Quad was also approved by Dr. Bowen. It was decided we would use the Other Violation for now, if/when a citation is issued. However, this should be added to the ticket if possible

V. Memos To Departments Regarding Excess Fines: Wilson, Leonard

The member’s present looked over the letters to the department heads and the persons involved and approved them. These letters/memos will go out in February.

New Business

I. Letter from Gene Davis Regarding Parking At the SUB For Conferences

Christy presented a letter from Gene Davis about the parking at the SUB when there are conferences. She didn’t feel there was any real easy solution to this problem. It was noted that guest lecturers can get a guest pass when needed. Carol Prescott stated if there are 100 or more people, and someone lets us know of a conference of that size, then we note it on our calendar and don’t ticket the SUB lot that day. We also set up special parking for certain events, such as the Potato School and the Christmas Fair, and will reserve some parking for them.

Gary wanted to know if we could block off the last two rows of general spaces in the SUB lot for those occasions. Carol Prescott explained that what we do is, if they call us and ask us, we will block off the meters. We would rather block off the meters than general parking spaces. We charge them $1 per meter.

It was decided Steve could respond to Mr. Davis’s letter, letting him know how parking handles these situations.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, February 21, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Bikes On MLK

II. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

III. Survey - Grad Students/TA’s On Reserve Lot Permits

IV. Regulating Bikes On Campus

V. Letter From Gene Davis Regarding Parking At The SUB For Conferences

New Business

Parking Board Meeting

Wednesday, February 21, 2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Christy Lauer, COPE Representative & Chairperson
Jeanne Blank, CEC Representative

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Stephen Chatterton, Director Public Safety
Carol Prescott, Public Safety (taking minutes)

The meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m.

Since we only had two official members there was no meeting, just some discussion.

We received many of the surveys from graduate students and TA’s regarding the opportunity to purchase reserve lot permits. The results as of 2/21/01 were: 26 Interested; 8 Somewhat Interested; and 17 Not Interested. We will discuss this further at the next meeting.

Steve Chatterton mentioned that he will be attending a meeting with the city on March 8, 2001 to discuss removing parking from MLK and forming bike lanes.

Christy asked Carol to get the prices for fines at BSU and UofI to discuss at the next meeting. She wants to see our fines raised before this semester is complete, to accommodate the shuttle bus system.

The meeting was adjourned. The next Parking Advisory Board meeting was set for March 14, 2001.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 14, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Bike Lane On MLK

II. Idaho Falls Establishing Parking Regulations

III. Raising Parking Fines To Help Support Shuttle Bus System

IV. Regulating Bikes On Campus

V. Survey - Grad Students/TA’s Request For Reserve Lot Permits

New Business

I. Problem Lots/Towing Ideas

Parking Board Meeting

Members Present at the Meeting

Christy Lauer, Chairperson & COPE Member
Jeanne Blank, CEC Member
Gary Mosier, Student Member

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Stephen Chatterton, Director Public Safety
Carol Prescott, Public Safety
Jane Mangum, Public Safety (taking minutes)

The meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m.

Old Business

I. Bike Lane On MLK

Steve met with the city. They felt agreeable to the board’s request. They will put it on the City Council Agenda for late this month or first of April.

II. Idaho Falls Establishing Parking Regulations

Met with Idaho Falls people and they approved parking regulations. Steve sits on committee in Idaho Falls and said they will be hammering out the details. Steve wants consistency in fines etc. Idaho Falls will do the data entry and we will create a field on our computers. Steve recommended they just adopt ours. He meets with them again on the 27th of March. Steve told Christy she is welcome to sit in on that meeting.

III. Parking Fine Increases

Christy stated we need to come to some kind of suggestion about the fine raises. Steve said the one thing to look at is if we are going to continue the half off if they pay within the three days. We need to make sure that even at the half off it is high enough to still be a deterrant and enough that we still generate more revenue.

There was discussion on what the meter violation price should be raised to. Currently the fine is $4.00 and only $2.00 if paid within three days. If it is raised to $10.00 the half off would be $5.00.

There was discussion on which fines we do not give the half off for paying in three days. Those violations are disabled parking spaces and altered or forged permits. Gary asked how everyone is feeling about the altered or forged permits. He suggested these be raised to $75 or $100. He felt these were more serious violations and we needed to send a message with a stiff fine. Also, not to allow half off of these fines at all. Christy mentioned that altering or forging a permit is premeditated and shows criminal intent. Jeanne agreed.

Steve mentioned we wrote about 2000 disabled permit violation tickets, with some of those being people that possessed state handicap permits but not ISU disabled permits. There was discussion on what is usually done when someone has a state issued permit but not an ISU permit. Steve stated if they buy an ISU permit then we usually waive the ticket. We have been issuing tickets to those people that have state permits but not ISU permits under the “other” category for $10. We just recently started this. Gary suggested putting signs on the disabled spaces stating how much the fine is for parking here illegally. Jeanne isn’t sure that putting the dollar amount on the sign will be much of a deterrant. Seventy-five dollars ($75) was agreed on by those present.

The Board compared BSU fines to ISU. Christy mentioned they have gates on parking areas which gives them more control. Steve asked if they have a sliding fee where if you don’t pay within a certain amount of time the fine goes up.

The Board discussed raising the loading zone fines, no parking zone fines and blocking traffic. They agreed these should all be comparable in price. Christy suggested $25. Fire zone higher at $40. Parking on sidewalk $25, reserved lot $25 and meter violation $10. Maybe adding “Parking without permit to current violations on ticket. That could also be used for the “no ISU tag” disabled violations.

We will send out memos to other board members about new fine suggestions.

At the beginning of the meeting Steve was asked if the parking board needs to vote and okay the raise in fines. Steve answered “yes’. Christy stated she felt strongly about the fee hike and was willing to go to Darrell about it. Steve stated if the board feels comfortable with the proposed raises we will pass it along to Darrell. Jeanne said she has spoke with people and they would like to see fines raised. Christy agreed. No quarum present to do vote. Might want to pass it on to Darrell if we can’t get a full quarum to do a vote.

IV. Regulating Bikes on Campus

Christy asked if there was anything new regarding this issue. Steve mentioned the idea of permit requirements. Registering bikes on campus is just a service to them at this point so that if something happens their bike could be identified. Carol asked if the bike registration was on line. Steve said he thought so, but will double check. (It is).

V. Graduate Assistants Purchasing Reserve Lot Permits

Information was given on the poll taken. Out of 200 students that were e-mailed 26 were interested, 8 semi-interested and 17 not interested. Christy suggested a letter be sent out to departments that currently have graduate assistants suggesting they include something in their offer letter that these people are eligible to purchase reserve lot parking permits prior to fee payment. The intent was to allow them to purchase reserve lot permits before regular students. Carol stated that they just show the letter about the permits so parking can identify them. Christy will draft letter for next meeting.

New Business

I. Problem Lots/Towing Ideas

We have put on more ticket writers to help with problem lots. Steve discussed towing policies in reference to the problem lots and whether to tow before the $50 threshold is met or other options to discourage reserve lot violations. Other members voiced dislike for increased towing. The idea of using boots on cars is discussed. Putting boots on cars keeps the cars in the lots and doesn’t take care of the problem. Those present wanted to continue this at next meeting with other members.

Next meeting scheduled for 3:00 pm on Wednesday, April 11, 2001.

Agenda

Wednesday, April 11, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Bikes On MLK

II. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

III. Survey - Grad Students/TA’s On Reserve Lot Permits

IV. Regulating Bikes On Campus

New Business

I. Metered area in R08

Proposed Fine Raises

Description ISU Fees Survey Avg. BSU U of I Proposed ISU Fees Board Suggestions
Parking W/O Permit 15.00 25.00 10.00 15.00 20.00
Meter Violation 4.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00
Restricted Lot Violation 15.00 25.00 10.00 30.00 25.00
Parking on Sidewalk 10.00 25.00 25.00 15.00 25.00
Fire Zone 15.00 30.00 40.00 15.00 40.00
Loading Zone 15.00 25.00 10.00 15.00 25.00
Blocking Traffic 10.00 20.00 25.00 30.00 25.00
No Parking Zone 15.00 20.00 25.00 15.00 25.00
Disabled Parking 43.50 60.00 40.00 30.00 75.00 No 1/2 Price
Altered/Forged Permits 50.00 105.00 40.00 50.00 75.00 No 1/2 Price

Parking Board Meeting

Wednesday, April 11,2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Christy Lauer, Chairperson & COPE Member
Gary Mosier, Student Member

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Stephen Chatterton, Director Public Safety
Jane Mangum, Public Safety (taking minutes)

The meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m.

Old Business

I. Bikes on MLK

We are waiting on the City Council to meet and make decisions.

II. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

Christy proposed we just work with Darrell on the fine structure. Draft a letter to Darrell letting him know we have been working on this for month’s, but seem to have trouble getting a full quarum to vote on this issue. Also include current and proposed fine structure.

III. Survey-Grad Students/TA’s on Reserve Lot Permits

Christy Lauer was going to draft a letter to the grad-students.

IV. Regulating Bikes on Campus

It was agreed that we will continue to regulate speed limits on the quad.

New Business

I. R08 Meter Spaces

College of Technology is having a real problem with the students utilizing the meter spaces in the R08 lot. The current meters are 2 hour meters which gives the students the time to go to class, before having to come back to put money in the meter. The College of Technology representative suggested we make the meters 15 minute meters. Cost of the change to the 15 minute meters was unknown. Steve said he would have to check and see what meter heads are available and go from there.

Next meeting scheduled for Wednesday May 9, 2001.

NOTE: A letter was drafted and sent to Darrell April 12, 2001 regarding fine increases.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 9, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

II. Grad Students/TA’s on Reserve Lot Permits

III. R08 Meters

New Business

I. Speed Limits On Campus

Parking Board Meeting

Wednesday, May 9, 2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Christy Lauer, Chairperson & COPE Member
Jeanne Blank, CEC Member
Gary Mosier, Student Member

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Steve Chatterton, Director of Public Safety
Jane Mangum, Public Safety (taking minutes)
Matt ???, Student

Meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m. Christy asked if there were any corrections to the minutes. There were none.

Old Business

I. Raising Permit Fees/Parking Fines

Christy opened discussion on raising parking citation fees. It was agreed to send those members not present a copy of the parking citation fee raise information that was accepted.

II. Grad Students/TA’s on Reserve Lot Permits

Christy stated she drafted a letter to the graduate students about purchasing reserve parking permits prior to them being sold to all students. They will be able to purchase permits starting August 1st, 2001. She will send a copy of the letter to the departments to put in the Graduate Assistant packets. This item is complete and removed from the Agenda.

III. R08 Meter Spaces

Steve and Christy spoke with Ron Gortinsky, Locksmith, on changing the meters at R08 lot. Jeanne agrees with Christy that 24 minute meters are probably an adequate amount of time for guests. The idea is to help alleviate the problem of students parking in the metered spaces while attending classes. The new meters are to be implemented by fall if Ron can get the parts he needs to change them.

New Business

I. Speed Limits On Campus

Steve Chatterton asked the Parking Board for ideas on how to enforce and regulate speed if the officers do not use radar. The officers have been advised they can cite vehicles (at the officer’s discretion) that are traveling at 10 mph over the posted speed limits. The posted speed is 25 mph. The average speed surveys that have been done show the average speed along Bartz Way is 33 mph. The average speed at Holt Arena is 30 mph. The posted speed is 15mph. Gary Mosier mentioned that there are not a lot of posted speed signs. Christy agrees that she hasn’t seen a lot of signs. Steve gave information on a specific speeding case. Steve asked what we should do to be able to enforce the speed violations on campus. Christy suggested giving the person a strong warning and letting them know that if they are caught speeding again they will be cited. The Board agreed that the speed limits that are posted are sufficient and should be enforced.

II. Student Who Was Towed

The Parking Board agreed to speak with a student about being towed. He had been towed twice for parking illegally and high ticket fines. Jane explained the towing policy to him prior to him being towed the second time. The board discussed the information that was given to him and agreed to let him come down and present his case to them. Matt explained he thought the tow warning had been voided and did not pay attention to it. Christy mentioned to him he has received 3 different tow warnings during his time at ISU. The board had Matt leave the room and discussed whether there was anything they could do for him. The board agreed to add the tow bill to Matt’s current fines to help him get his car back. He was given further information on the policies on parking and agreed to get the fines paid.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, October 3, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Meters at R08 Parking Lot

New Business

I. Parking Vehicles In Lots w/For Sale Signs

Parking Board Meeting

October 3, 2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Lance Stevenson,Chairperson, Academic Student Representative
Kelly Houser, College of Technology Student Representative
Eddy Durfee, College of Technology Faculty Representative
Nandita Das, Academic Faculty Representative
Glenn Alford, COPE Representative
Donna Johnston,CEC Representative

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Steve Chatterton, Public Safety Director
Carol Prescott (taking minutes)

Meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m.

Old Business

I. Reserve Lot 8 Meters

Donna Johnston explained the meter situation to the other members. Steve informed them that the meters were changed during the summer. This item was taken off of the Agenda. Donna explained that there were staff at the College of Technology that were giving out guest passes for those meters. She wondered if this was defeating the purpose of going to the 20 minute meters.

New Business

I. Parking Vehicles in Campus Lots With For Sale Signs in Them

Steve explained about the old beat up Ford Bronco that has been parked in the G01 lot for over 90 days with a for sale sign. The vehicle does have a valid permit. Steve explained that people do put for sale signs in vehicles and drive them to and from campus, this particular vehicle is just left parked in the G01 lot all the time. There have been complaints from faculty and staff in the offices associated with this lot about this vehicle. Steve asked the Parking Board if they want to regulate this type of situation. Steve gave a few ideas on regulating the problem: Need to move the vehicles every two weeks or once a week, prohibit it completely, restrict it, or vehicles cannot be left overnight. Lance asked if this is the only vehicle or if we have had other instances similar to this. Steve said this is the only one he knows of. The Board discussed different ideas. Kelly mentioned that there is already a parking problem and it is not fair that other permit holders may not have a place to park due to a vehicle that is left parked for extended periods of time. Nandita suggested no for sale signs in vehicles allowed on campus. Glenn said Holt regulates vehicles and advertisements. Donna suggested making a stipulation on parking permits, when purchasing permits or in the parking rules, that you cannot leave your vehicle parked longer than 3 days at a time. Lance suggested 2 weeks, to accommodate students that go in the field or on trips leaving their vehicles during that time. Steve explained that it may be a situation where vehicles that are left just for the purpose of trying to sell them needs to be addressed. It is discussed whether this would affect housing lots and the vehicles that are left parked in these lots for extended periods of time. Steve explains that there is a clear distinction between housing lots and general lots and what should or should not be allowed. The Board discussed several options and agreed to have Steve bring legal wording to the next meeting . This issue was tabled until the next meeting.

It was requested that the minutes need to be done in microsoft word.

Donna Johnson asked about term times for the parking board members. Carol read the term times to Donna.

New items on the Agenda for the next meeting.

1. Spell out appeals process. Be more specific on the information on how to appeal tickets.

2. Parking at Rendezvous Building.

3. More handicap parking in R02 lot.

4. ISU Foundation Visitor Passes.

5. Change date/time of meetings.

Next meeting is scheduled for November 7, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
Wednesday, November 7, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Parking Vehicles In Campus Lots w/For Sale Signs

New Business

I. Appeals Process

II. Student Of The Month Special Parking Permits

III. Parking At Rendezvous Building

IV. More Handicap Parking In R02 Lot

V. Blocking Off Parking Lots For Events

VI. Safety Issue With MLK Bike Lanes

VII. Change Date/Time Of Meetings

VIII. Clarification From Parking Board On How To Administer R02 Meters

IX. ISU Foundation Visitor Passes

Parking Board Meeting

November 7, 2001

Members Present at the Meeting

Lance Stevenson, Chairperson, Academic Student Representative
Donna Johnston, CEC Representative
Glenn Alford, COPE Representative
Eddy Durfee, College of Technology Faculty Representative
Kelly Houser, College of Technology Student Representative

Non-Members Present at Meeting

Terrilee Hancock, Public Safety Operations Manager
Jane Mangum, (taking minutes)

Meeting was called to order at 3:00 p.m.

Old Business

I. Parking Vehicles In Campus Lots With For Sale Signs In Them

This subject was tabled until Steve gets legal wording. Eddy asked about advertising for the elections on vehicles parked in campus lots. Ed would like Steve to ask Brad Hall about this as well.

New Business

I. Appeals Process

Glenn suggested putting the parking appeals process information on the internet for easy access. Eddy asked about putting all of the Parking Regulations online. Kelly mentioned that the information on appealing tickets is on the back of every ticket. No decisions were made on this issue. It was agreed to carry this issue over to the next meeting.

(Note: The Parking Regulations are on-line at this time, and they include the appeals process.)

II. Student Of The Month Special Parking Permits

The Parking Board Members agreed to speak to Tony with the Student of the Month Committee about obtaining a special permit each month for the Student of the Month. It was discussed by board members what type of a permit or pass could be issued. It was agreed that the Parking Office would make up a hang-tag to be used by the Student of the Month. Tony will email information to Jane in the Parking Office and copy it to Steve Chatterton and Terrilee Hancock. A motion was made to supply the committee with a pass for the Student of the Month at no charge. The motion was unanimously passed.

III. Parking At Rendezvous Building

This issue was tabled until the next meeting. Lance said Steve was going to bring parking information to the meeting.

IV. More Handicap Parking in R02 Lot

Glenn asked how many handicapped spaces we need to have according to federal law and if we need to make any changes to be within the federal guidelines. Glenn explained that the R02 lot only has one handicapped space. Terrilee explained the current practice on adding handicapped spaces as the need arises or if there is a request for additional spaces. Ed explained the need to make sure we are designating an adequate amount of spaces for disabled persons. Terrilee suggested having the Parking Office do a study on the handicapped spaces on campus. She suggested that the ticket writers do counts in each lot of the number of designated spaces and how many are being used. She suggested the ticket writers do this every hour or two and have Jane compile the information and bring to the next meeting. The Parking Board agreed to have the Parking Office do the study. Eddy asked Terrilee about the procedure requiring handicapped individuals to purchase an ISU handicapped permit even if they possess a state permit. Eddy asked if we are discriminating against disabled persons doing this. Terrilee said not according to the Attorney General. There was more discussion on the reasons for the permits by board members. Glenn made a motion to have the Parking Office do the handicapped study, Eddy seconded the motion and the motion was passed.

(Note: Handicap parking on campus meets federal standards, at this time.)

V. Blocking Off Parking Lots For Events

The Board discussed blocking off R01 at Frazier for theater productions and causing students to park off campus and walk at night to their class/vehicle. Eddy said he felt this was a security issue. There was discussion between board members about having the parking attendants give out better information when turning people away from the lots. Lance mentioned offering them safety escorts. Eddy felt this could be a real safety issue.

VI. Safety Issue With MLK Bike Lanes

Eddy expressed his concern for the safety of pedestrians in the new bike lanes. Terrilee informed him that the issue was on the agenda for the next safety meeting. Terrilee said her concern was the bike lane ends at a certain point. Glenn made a motion to convey their concern to the safety committee. The motion was passed.

VII. Change Date / Time of Meetings

Donna said she had asked about this because of conflicting meeting times. She said she did not need to have the time or day changed after all due to other changes.

VIII. Clarification From Parking Board On How To Administer R02 Meters

Terrilee explained the conflict about the sign at the meters in front of the Administration Building and the problem with employees parking there all day. The board discussed putting up a better, more explanatory sign, and putting 15 or 20 minute meters. No decisions were made. It is agreed this item will be carried over to the next meeting.

IX. ISU Foundation Visitor Passes

Glenn asked how we can assist with parking for visitors to the Foundation Office. Jane explained that she has been working with the booth personnel in order to be more helpful to university guests and she has also been working with administrative departments to communicate more with the booth.

The Parking Board asked to have Steve bring the parking information for the rendezvous building.

New items on the Agenda for the next meeting

1. Designated parking in the G01 lot (general lot on south side of SUB) for the barber shop and bake shop.

Next meeting is scheduled for December 19, 2001 @ 3:00 p.m.

Agenda

Parking Board Meeting
December 19, 2001
Wednesday, @ 3:00 p.m.
Public Safety Conference Room

Old Business

I. Parking Vehicles In Campus Lots With For Sale Signs

II. Appeals Process

III. Parking At Rendezvous Building

IV. More Handicap Parking In R02 Lot

V. ISU Foundation Visitor Passes

VI. Clarification From Parking Board On How To Administer R02 Meters

VII. The Safety Issue With Parking Lots For Events

VIII. Ticket Violations Where The Prices Were Not Raised Ex: Official Business Spaces

New Business

I. Designated Parking In The G01 Lot For The Barber Shop And Bake Shop

There were no minutes found for the December 19, 2001 Meeting

Last Modified: 01/30/09 at 02:55:58 PM