Campus Parking Safety
- Park in designated campus parking lots. ISU Public Safety Officers patrol through the parking lots to help deter criminals, with help from our Students On Patrol Program.
- Always lock your car - when you get in and when you get out.
- Arrive at isolated parking lots when you know other students will be there. Walk to class in a group or near other people - not alone.
- Utilize the "Free" shuttle bus system or call for a safety escort (ext. 2515), rather than walk alone.
- If you think you are being followed, go to the nearest populated place (Public Safety, SUB, gas station, Police Station, etc.), or use one of ISU's Blue Light Emergency Phones.
- Have your key ready before you reach your car. Do a visual check as you approach your car, looking around, under and in your car before you get in.
- If you see someone or something that looks suspicious, call ISU Public Safety at ext. 2515 or the Pocatello Police at 234-6100. In any emergency dial 911.
Last Modified: 03/04/15 at 03:04:31 PM