Application detailed information about courses can be obtained from
the Office of Professional Development:
The following courses are delivered through web conferencing and
computerized self-study unless otherwise noted.
- Immunizations & Vaccines 12/1/2012 to 11/30/13
- Respiratory Emergencies 7/5/2012 to 7/4/2013
- Team STEPPS 7/5/2012 to 7/4/2013
- Cultural Competence
- Complementary and Alternative Health Practices
- Endocrine Crises
- Fundamentals of Rhythm Interpretation
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Pressure Ulcers and Wound Management
- Rural Health Care Informatics
- SBAR Communications
- 12 Lead EKG
Workshops By Request: Does your organization need special education? Call the office and arrange for a seminar, workshop, class, self-study course made to your specifications.
Be sure to check back for updates to course offerings.
OPD instructors, planners and reviewers report no real or perceived financial, professional or personal conflicts of interests unless otherwise noted in publicity releases, announcements, and course materials. Any potential conflict of interest is discussed with planners and compared with OPD policies during planning. Audiences are notified of any conflict of interest.
Office of Professional Development, School of Nursing, Idaho State University is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.