Rural Nurse Preceptor Certificate
Preceptors are clinical instructors, perhaps the most important instructor a nurse ever has. The preceptor translates “book learning” into professional practice. The new graduate learns the professional role and provider practices from the preceptor.
The Northwest Rural Nurse Residency (NWRNR) provides preceptor education, preceptor testing, teaching materials, and competence validation materials.
NWRNR Preceptors Receive:
- All Classes On-line: No Travel
- 16 CNE Contact Hours for Preceptor Workshop
- National Accreditation: American Nurse's Credentialling Center
- Evidence-Based Practice Resources
- Qualified Preceptor Mentors Available
- Clinical Simulations
- Collegiate Library Subscription
- Free Tuition
Idaho State University School of Nursing, Office of Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.