The ISU Music Department presents musical performances for the enjoyment of campus and community members, and we appreciate your attendance. In order to minimize distractions for both the performers and other audience members, we ask that you observe the following policies:
- Please refrain from talking or making noise during the performance. All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms) should be turned off before the performance begins.
- Please refrain from texting during the performance as this can also be a distraction to those around you.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the concert hall. No pets are allowed in the concert hall except for service animals.
- No flash photography is allowed.
- Latecomers will be seated only during an appropriate pause in the music. Please do not enter or leave during a musical performance.
- Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted into concerts.
As a general reminder, if you can hear the performer, they can also hear you!
All concerts are located in the Jensen Concert Hall within the Stephens Performing Art Center and begin at 7:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted.