Fire Services Administration
Why Choose the ISU Fire Services Administration Program?
• FESHE-approved curriculum (Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education)
• All courses taught by ranking fire officers
• All classs are online and feature live interaction with your instructor
• Attend class from home or from work...from anywhere!
• Recorded classes mean you never really have to miss a class
• Affordable in-state tuition for all online classes regardless of residence
• Associate and Bachelor degrees keep your career path open
• Regionally-accredited university offering credits and degrees accepted everywhere
As a result of the rapid changes in firefighting and the administrative duties currently being experienced in the field, academic degrees are being sought by those who have chosen firefighting as a career. Idaho State University’s Associate of Science Degree in Fire Service Administration (FSA) strives to enhance a student’s knowledge base as well as to prepare them for organizational leadership positions.
We offer an Associate of Science Degree and a Bachelor of Science Degree. Additional information on this program, including course requirements, costs of attendance and scholarship opportunities can be found on the Fire Services Administration website.
Director, Institute of Emergency Management
Idaho State University-Meridian