Using the Health Science Loansome Doc Article Service
PubMed | Detailed Fact Sheet for Loansome Doc
- This is a popular service that allows PubMed users to request articles from participating libraries and Loansome Doc is the article delivery system within it.
- The Idaho Health Services Library serves ISU health care professionals (physicians, family practice and dental residents).
- The Eli M. Oboler Library at Idaho State University provides this service to distance ISU faculty and students.
- First time users need to contact the ISU Interlibrary Loan Office in Pocatello at (208) 282-3127 for details about the service and to get an ISU Library Identifier (LIBID) and authorization code.
- Loansome Doc has its own electronic request forms.
- For a detailed explanation of the service see Fact Sheet Loansome Doc.