The following directories are included in the yourSearchpath
- contains documentation for Searchpath, including resources for
librarians and educators, credits, ideas for the use of the tutorial,
and the Open Publication License.
- contains the files and images associated with the "terms"
in the navigation bar and in pop-up links throughout the tutorial.
- contains help files for problems that may be encountered by
tutorial users, such as printing quiz results and getting into
- contains the images for the top level pages and navigation.
- contains the feedback form files.
mod1/ mod2/ mod3 mod4/ mod5/ mod6/
- contain the files and images associated with respective modules
in Searchpath, including quizzes.
- contains the navigation bars as library items.
- templates for each module, and special pages like pop-up windows,
search instructions in a frame, etc.
individual pages are included in yourSearchpath:
- the module choice page
- lists the contents for all of Searchpath.
- lets users leave Searchpath with various choices in returning
to the library site, goes with "exit" on the navigation
- the main homepage for the tutorial.
- a text-only version of the homepage.