- "Peruse the bookshelves of thousands of used, secondhand, rare, and out-of-print booksellers around the world. With over 8800 independent dealers in our network, shopping for hard-to-find books just got easier."
- "Alibris is the leading global supplier of hard-to-find books, providing bookstores, online booksellers, distributors, libraries, and consumers with out-of-print, used, foreign-language, and collectible materials. With a worldwide network of booksellers and efficient distribution capabilities, Alibris is the most reliable source of hard-to-find books for customers around the world."
- "The worlds largest bookstore."
- Amazon UK
- "Find 1.2 million British books in print at Amazon.co.uk, plus over 250,000 U.S. titles. In addition, you'll find 220,000 CDs, and 23,000 VHS and DVD titles. The site also hosts online auctions and includes items for sale from our zShops sellers."
- "Antiquarian Booksellers Online. The Internet resource for the world of the Antiquarian Book: searchable databases,online catalogues, information , mailing lists, etc."
- Barnes & Noble
- "Vast selection has been the hallmark of Barnes & Noble for decades, and we are now pleased to bring it to the world through our Internet site. Our inventory spans more than 35 miles of shelves, making it the largest collection under one roof in the history of bookselling. Our goal is to stock the entire catalogue of virtually every publisher in the United States, enabling us to bring you selection that boggles the mind (in a pleasing way, we might add!). We take special care to represent more small-press titles and more books from university and independent presses than you can find anywhere else. Search our site for the books on your list, or let serendipity take over, and browse through our virtual stacks."
- Book Sale Finder
- "Click on a state and learn about upcoming book sales. Most of the book sales listed are run by non-profit organizations around the country. The majority are sponsored by Friends of the Library volunteer groups who hold the sales to raise funds for such things as local cultural activities and book purchases for the library. There are also many other non-profit groups who either run bookstores or sponsor regular sales for general fundraising. These include such national organizations as the American Association of University Women, Bryn Mawr Alumnae, Brandeis University National Women's Committee, Goodwill Industries, and Planned Parenthood as well as neighborhood churches and charitable organizations."
- "The ultimate resource for book shoppers! Over 30 million new, used, rare, and out of print books at your fingertips..."
- "BookWire is THE comprehensive online portal into the book industry. Our mission is to provide librarians, publishers, booksellers, authors, and general book enthusiasts with the resources they need."