- Using forbidden items during tests or assignments (calculators, notes, books, cell
phones, another student's work or brains, etc.)
- Obtaining test questions or answers before a test, or hiring another student to
do homework or take exams.
- Misrepresenting oneself as another student for the purposes of taking an exam or submitting an assignment on their behalf
- Re-submitting graded work from another class and presenting it as new and original work without permission from the instructor
- Obstructing or changing grades received.
- Going against the rules of a given class.
Aiding and Abetting Dishonesty
- Helping another student plagiarize, fabricate, or cheat is also considered dishonest.
- Failing to report any of these is a violation of the Code of Academic Honesty.