Distance Library Services
Provides Library access and services to ISU extended sites or distance students located anywhere.
- The Oboler Library in Pocatello is the central collection for distance ISU library services.
- The only full service ISU Extended Center is located in Idaho Falls and is staffed by a librarian, a staff member and some student assistants.
- ISU Extended Centers in Meridian, Coeur d'Alene, Hailey, Idaho Falls, Lewiston and Twin Falls each have unique situations and services.
- Refer to the Center's individual listings; see Library Services for ISU Extended Centers for additional information.
- Specialized services are also available to those in other Non-specified Locations.
For detailed information, see the Distance Library Services main web page.
Library Staff Contacts
Idaho Falls Contact
Coordinator of Library Services, Idaho State University-Idaho Falls
Health Sciences Contact
Interim Dean/University Librarian, AUL for Systems
Distance Library Services Coordinator
Jenny Lynne Semenza
Associate University Librarian for Public Services/Building Manager