Thanks to this year's Sponsors.
Please patronize these businesses that support Your Library!
Special Thanks to:
Pam Van Vleck
Collection Management Staff
Circulation Desk Students for Hole #7
Make a donation today to this annual fundraiser hosted by Friends of Oboler Library
Funds will be used to purchase furnishings for new study areas.
Support your academic libary!
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Mini-Golf: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Book Sale: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Book Sale: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Good food! Good company! Lots of fun!
Prizes will be randomly awarded throughout the day!
Tickets $3 ISU Students - $5 All Others - $20 For a Family
Team Contest 4 man teams
Prizes for winning team!
For information call 282-2997
Play 9 or 18 Holes
ISU Eli M. Oboler Library
850 South 9th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83209
For more information, call 282-2997
The Library Course!
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- Six holes on the third floor
- Eight holes on the second floor
- One hole down the back stairwell (Fore!)
- Final three holes end play on the first floor
- Closest to the hole contest (#8)
- Putting contest (19th hole by Clubhouse)
Be a Sponsor!
Putter: $1 - $99
Wedge: $100 - $249
Mid Iron: $250 - $499
Long Iron: $500 - $999
Driver: $1,000 plus
Sponsor up to $249
- Your business card will be printed on the scorecards.
- Your business card will be posted on the mini golf website with a link to your business website until the next year’s tournament is planned.
- A thank you sign with your business card will hang in the library foyer through May 2014.
Sponsor $250 and above
- The same benefits as a score card gift – PLUS:
- You can decorate you pick with materials advertising your business.
- You or your representative may hand out promotional items at your hole.
- Your name will be on signs at the registration table, on the score cards, and on the mini golf website.
The Eli M. Oboler Library and the Friends Of Oboler Library reserve the right to allow or deny sponsorships as they determine.
Picking a Hole to sponsor.
- Consult the floor maps below and pick the site you would like.
- Call Sue at 282-2997 and let her know which site you want OR make an appointment to choose the site.
- Let Sue know what you would like to do with your site (decorations, items representing your business, give-aways, etc.)
Last Modified - 02/10/2014 kk