Return Mailing Instructions
Instructions for return mailing will be enclosed with the item you requested from the ISU Oboler Library in Pocatello. Please note the due date and allow adequate time for return mailing. You may renew the item to avoid late fees. For instructions on how to renew an item, go to http://www.isu.edu/library/services/circ.shtml#renewals
If possible, use the original packing materials for return mailing.
For each item mailed there will be one prepaid Business Reply Label. If multiple items are returned at the same time, please send back the unused label(s).
Follow these steps when preparing the return package:
- Pack item(s) securely using the original packing material, if possible.
- Attach the self-adhesive, prepaid Business Reply Label over the existing address label on the package. If you lose the prepaid label you must pay return postage. See mailing address below.
- Important: Put your return address in the upper left-hand corner of the Business Reply Label.
- Mail the package:
- If you want to insure or track the package:
- Take it to any post office and pay the insurance or signature fee.
- Return postage is paid by the ISU-Oboler Library with the use of the Business Reply Label.
- Insurance rates will vary depending on weight, distance, and amount insured.
- Place it in any U. S. Postal Service mail box. (Not to be confused with UPS drop boxes.)
- If a book is lost in the mail and it is not insured or tracked, you will be charged applicable lost book (or replacement) fees.
You are responsible for the item from the time it leaves the ISU-Oboler Library until it is checked back in at the Circulation Desk.
For questions, contact:
Oboler Library Circulation Desk
Return mailing address:
Eli M Oboler Library
Idaho State University
921 S 8th Ave Stop 8089
Pocatello, ID 83209-8089