Information Security (ISEC) is charged with the following responsibilities within Information Technology Services:
- Taking a lead role in helping to ensure the security and integrity of the university's computer systems, networks and electronic data.
- Managing intrusion detection systems
- Monitoring data flows to detect abnormal traffic patterns
- Initiating system vulnerability audits and risk assessments
- Working to ensure secure data transmissions, including encryption where needed.
- Providing incident response, including mitigation and forensic analysis
- Maintaining identity management and access control systems
- Conducting ongoing security research and security awareness training
- Working with campus governance bodies to recommend and implement appropriate security policies and procedures
For more information please CLICK HERE.