The ITRC has equipment available for check out to support academic purposes at ISU. Equipment may be checked out for no more than 1 week at a time and must be checked out by a faculty or staff member. When checking out equipment please plan time to familiarize yourself with the equipment at time of pick up or stop by before for a one-on-one tutorial. If you have any questions about checking out equipment please contact the ITRC at 282-5880.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- LCD Projector (Epson - 2 Projectors)
- Projector Screen
- Digital Video Cameras (Sony Handycam or Cannon ZR800- user provides own miniDV tapes)
- Aptek MPEG 4 Recorder Video Cam (Uses an SD card - includes a 20 min. card)
- Sony Mavica Digital Cameras
Please use the online form to request equipment. You will receive an email confirming the availability of the equipment.
Picking Up The Equipment
- The ITRC is located in Room B17 in the basement of the library building. and is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Summer hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Equipment must be checked out by a faculty or staff member. This requires a signature and Bengal card number. Please remember to bring your Bengal card at the time of pick up.
- Remember to allow additional time for ITRC staff to assist you in becoming acquainted with the equipment.