International Programs Office

Deferral Request

This form is used for international UNDERGRADUATE students in order to request a deferral of admission to a future semester. International graduate students should contact the Graduate School at for information on deferral policies for Graduate students. Requests to defer will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

IMPORTANT! Please complete this form in its entirety. You must continue through the form until the end and click the SUBMIT button.

All information must be in English.