Student Records: transcripts, degree verification, etc.
Call (208)282-2661

Search This Site:
Advanced Search
April 23, 2015 (Website Under Construction)

Forms and Documents

Quick List:

Confidentiality Agreement - Acceptance of Responsibility
Records Coordinator Appointment Form
Request for Records Destruction Approval
Records Transfer to University Archives (Approval)
Contents List - Box Inventory for Permanent Records
Box Label for Archiving
Records Transfer to Records Center (Approval)
Box Label for Records Center
Release to Photograph
Checklist for departing staff/faculty/adjunct/GRAs

Forms linked by the PDF icon are available in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat

Forms with a Word icon have a Word 7 file available. Click the icon to open, save to personal desktop or fill out on screen and print.

Getting Started

Records Destruction

Departments must have approval of the Records Manager prior to destroying records.

Records Transfers

Permanent records may be transferred to University Archives. Temporary records (those that need to be held for more than one year prior to destruction) may be transferred to the Records Center.

For University Archives:
For Records Center:

Other Forms

Return to Top

Last updated: November 1, 2006