- Records Coordinator Appointment Form DOC or PDF
Managers use this form to appoint a Records Coordinator.
- Request for Records Destruction Approval DOC or PDF
Once filled out, this form must be signed by the appropriate manager and routed to the Records Manager for approval. Departments must have approval of the Records Manager prior to destroying records.
For University Archives:
- Records Transfer to University Archives (Approval) DOC or PDF
Use this form to transfer records to permanent storage in University Archives. This form should be filled out, signed by the appropriate manager, and routed to the University Archivist prior to delivery of boxes.
- Contents List - Box Inventory for Permanent Records DOC or PDF
This form lists the files/contents of boxes of permanent records being transferred to University Archives. It must be accompanied by a Records Transfer Approval form (see above).
For State Records Center (SRC):
- Records Transfer to the State Records Center DOC or PDF
Use this form when transferring records to the SRC
- Records Request from the State Records Center DOC or PDF
Use this form when requesting records from the SRC
- Release to Photograph DOC or PDF
Use this form when an individual is being photographed for publication. This does not include photos of large events, such as football games, but can include group photos and classroom shots. Fill in your department /section name and then print.
- Checklist for departing staff/faculty/adjunct/GRAs DOC or PDF
This checklist ensures that important information, documents, and other staff materials are accounted for when terminating or separating a staff member.
- Inventory Form PDF
Use this form to conduct a records inventory.