University Library Center-Idaho Falls
Located on the main floor of the Tingey Administration building at Idaho State University-Idaho
Falls. (Room 250, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83402) M
Tingey Administration Building Room 250
Phone: (208) 282-7906
Fax: (208) 282-7910
- Library staff members to assist students, faculty or community users.
- Reference collection supports lower division courses taught in Idaho Falls.
- Idaho Falls Post Register and the Wall Street Journal newspapers.
- Current magazine subscriptions include Discover, Newsweek and U.S. News & World Report; back issues are kept one year; some nursing journals are donated regularly.
- Nine computers with access to both the Idaho State University's Oboler Library materials in Pocatello and the University of Idaho resources in Moscow.
- Assistance for individuals who need help with research-oriented assignments.
- Come in or make an appointment by calling (208) 282-7906.
- Library instruction and workshops for courses offered at Idaho State University-Idaho Falls.
- Schedule instruction sessions by calling (208) 282-7906.
Tutorials & Searching Guides
- Currently, links to tutorials, searching guides, etc. Requesting a Book
- Books for Distance Students? Document Request & Delivery.
- Need an Article? Article Request
- Electronic Reserve items are in the Library Catalog in the Course Reserves by instructor name or such as articles, sample tests, texts, etc. .
- Some materials are on permanent reserve, such as the Albertson Teacher Education collection available which can be checked out for two weeks.
- New reserve materials are typically ready for checkout within 2 hours of delivery.
- Reserve materials may be photocopied as allowed by the instructor
- Faculty can bring materials to University Library Center and provide limitations, such as checkout time, copy restrictions, etc.
- New reserve materials are typically ready for checkout by students within 2 hours of delivery.
Printing and Media
- Copy machine copies are 5 cents.
- Printing from all University Library Center computers is ten cents per sheet.
- Television/VCR monitor
- Audiocassette player
Delivery of library materials is provided to Idaho Falls University Library Center at no charge via a daily courier system. Monday - Friday. Mail delivery is available for a fee; see Get an Oboler Library Book.
Idaho Falls Public Library
Idaho Falls, ID 83402-3637
Phone Reference Dept.: (208) 612-8462
Web site: http://www.ifpl.org/