ISU Physical and Occupational Therapy Associates
2nd Floor Garrison Hall (Upper Campus)
1400 E Terry Drive, Room 202
Idaho State University
Pocatello, Idaho 83209
Garrison Hall is located directly across from Portneuf Regional Medical Center on Memorial Drive
ISU Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic Associates
Pocatello, ID 83209
The clinic is in operation year round from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However, during the Fall and Spring semesters on MWF from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the clinic functions as a teaching arm for doctoral students in physical therapy and is supervised by licensed physical therapy faculty.
Web link: www.isu.edu/dpot
Service & Fees
The clinic accepts most insurances including Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Idaho insurance and ISU student insurance. In addtion, there is a sliding fee scale for those patients who are financially limited. The clinic is not a provider of Medicare or Medicaid.
Payment of fees is requested on the initiation of services. The clinic staff will help assist you in billing insurances. If you are an ISU student, we reserve the right to withhold grades or transcripts until payment for services is received.
Facilities, Equipment and Technology
The clinic has a full array of treatment facilities including examination and treatment rooms, an exercise gym, treadmills, bicycle ergo meters and metabolic energy consumption instrumentation. In addition, a full compliment of balance analysis equipment, EMG instrumentation and muscle testing equipment is available.
Benefit to Students
The Physical Therapy Clinic supports the total function of the department and the community through:
- Providing physical therapy graduates trained in the full array of entry level physical therapist skills.
- Operating and maintaining a clinic for patients with musculoskeletal diagnoses as a part of the university and extended communities.
- Making a strong contribution toward fostering ethical and legal best paractice in the profession of physical therapy.
- Conducting research and other scholarly activities in the physical therapy profession.
Professional Service Contributions
- Local, State, Regional and National Professional Association activities.
- Interdisciplinary activities with other health care providers at the university and in the community.
- Research and Scholarly endeavors.
- Many faculty are specialists in sport, orthopedic and pediatric rehabilitation.
Faculty & Staff
Fe Davis, Clinic Secretary 282-2590/4285/4095
Professor Cindy Seiger, PT, PhD. Clinic Director 282-4416
Dr. Jim Creelman, PT, DPT, Associate Professor, 282-4566
Dr. Nancy Devine, PT, DPT, Associate Professor, 282-2686
Dr. Deanna Dye. PT, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, 282-4307
Dr. Kevin Helgeson, PT,DHSc, Department Chair, 282-4591
James Ralphs, MPT, Clinical Instructor 282-2843
Dr. Alex Urfer, PT, PhD, Professor 282-4459
Kathy Alexander, PT, Clinical Instructor 282-2590