Idaho State University’s Student Activities Board presents full week of events for Springfest April 15-19
Posted April 8, 2013
During the week of April 15-19, Idaho State University’s Student Activities Board will host a wide variety of events for ISU Springfest.
This years theme is Mobile Madness, filled with app-inspired games, prizes, and more.
Activities planned include:
• April 15, Icon Quiz: This is a game that involves identifying popular icons of locations, people, characters, and more. This will be held in Goranson Hall of the Fine Arts Building. This event is free to ISU students with a valid Bengal ID, $3 for faculty and staff, and $5 for general public.
• April 16, SAB presents Song Pop: Participants will listen to song clips and need to discover which song it is. Located in the Student Union Ballroom, admission is free to ISU students with a valid Bengal ID, $3 for faculty and staff, and $5 for the general public.
• April 17, SAB and the ISU Ambassadors are hosting the 5th annual Mr. ISU pageant competition: This event will take place in the Student Union Ballroom at 7 p.m. Admission is free for everyone. Throughout the day, SAB can be found around campus presenting students with a chance to win prizes by answering questions correctly while driven to their destinations via golf cart.
• April 18, live game of 4 Pictures 1 Word: This is a game played just like its name. This event will be in the Student Union Ballroom at 7 p.m. Admission is free to ISU students with a valid Bengal ID, $3 for faculty and staff, and $5 for general public.
• April 19, our culminating act, country band Emerson Drive, will be live at ISU: The concert is in the Pond Student Union Ballroom at 7 p.m., with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. Admission for ISU students with valid Bengal ID is $5, ISU faculty and staff is $7, and the public is $10. Groups of 10 or more ISU students are $3 a person. No more than 2 tickets per Bengal ID permitted. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information about Mobile Madness, or for other SAB events, please visit www.isu.edu/sab, call the Involvement Center at 208-282-3451, or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.