The ISU Research Council is responsible for recommending University policy and procedures in the areas of University and faculty research projects; coordination of research bureaus, centers, and institutes; and enhancement of University research capabilities.
Areas of concern:
- Extramural research grants and contracts
- Research bureaus, centers, institutes,
- The Idaho Museum of Natural History
- Dissemination of research results and information
- Research equipment inventory and replacement
- State-appropriated research funds