Corporate and Foundation Giving
Creating Partnerships with ISU
Corporate and Foundation support is vital to Idaho State University and its programs. This support enables the university to continue to provide students with the tools necessary to reach their academic goals, provide research resources for faculty and staff and help ISU serve the state of Idaho.
To learn more about how your corporation or foundation can develop a partnership with ISU, please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.
- facilitates mutually beneficial gifts and grants leading to corporate and foundation participation in priority campus initiatives,
- promotes corporate and foundation partnering opportunities among faculty and departments, and
- advances relationship building with corporate and foundation funders through communication, proposal submission, stewardship and other activities.
Director of Development,
Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Hoff Building
802 W. Bannock Street, Suite 200
Boise, ID 83702
Assists Development; facilitates the Corporate & Foundation Clearinghouse
For ISU Faculty and Staff
How can The Office of Corporate and Foundations work for you?
Our goal is to make the funding process easier and to provide services that ensure the University sends out the best possible proposals for funding. Our office functions as a campus clearinghouse for deans, faculty, staff and development officers so that our contact with corporations and foundations are strategic and coordinated.
Please contact our office for the following:
- assistance in determining if your project is suited for corporate or foundation funding;
- information about corporations and foundations;
- requests for proposals and other timely opportunities;
- arranging interviews with "key" decision-makers for you to "pitch" your idea or project;
- telephone consultation on particular funders or proposal writing strategies;
- review, feed-back and editing of proposals;
- facilitation of the submission process
Our focus is placed upon those projects that are either supportive of campus-wide priorities or are designated by the president or deans as priorities.
For general questions or to begin the proposal process please contact Shari Fernandez at 208-334-4781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.