Student Financial Services
The Student Financial Services office assists students in meeting their financial obligation to the University. It is our goal to provide accurate financial information in a timely manner.
Our offices are on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building (Building 10). See Move to 3rd Floor information.
Fees are due Friday before the first week of classes. Late fees are imposed Monday night of the first week of classes.
- Cost of Attendance: Fall 2015 to Summer 2016
- Spring Term 2016: Information . . Class Fee Listing
- Fall Term 2015: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing
- 2015-2016 Tuition and Fee Schedule as approved by the Idaho State Board of Education
- International Student Foreign Currency Payment Option (Travelex)
- Professional Fees- Professional Fees Class Listing: . . Spring 2016
- eISU Fees- eISU Class Listing:
. . Spring 2016
. . Fall 2015
- Regular fees plus $35/credit for on-line eISU classes.
- Non-resident fees will be waived for non-residents taking only eISU on-line classes.
- Late Fees
- $50 if tuition and fees are not paid by the due date of the bill.
- $100 if tuition and fees are not paid by the last day to drop the class.
- Additional $50 per month if tuition and fees are not paid in full or by payment plan agreement.
- Additional $25 per month if tuition and fees had been paid in full, but additional fees are not paid when due.
- Registration Holds - Describes restrictions or holds placed on student accounts
- Refund Information
- Tax Benefits for Education - American Opportunity Credit, Lifetime Learning Credit, & Education Deductions
- ISU Consumer Information - Find key ISU information such as: access to student records (FERPA), financial aid availability, campus security, athletic programs, etc
- Office Hours
BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information, and online payment. Payment can be made with a convenience fee of 2.75% using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is no convenience fee for payments using electronic check with bank routing numbers. Financial Aid, scholarship, third-party agency, and waiver information is also available through BengalWeb.
- Class Fee Authorization Procedures
- Class Fee Authorization Form
- Direct Loan Servicer - Inquire about your student loan balance and history or obtain general information about Federal Student Loans
- Financial Aid Office - Apply for federal Financial Aid online, inquire about scholarships, view your personal financial aid information, etc.
- BengalWeb - Access personal information on Banner system, including payroll, student information, financial aid, and outstanding account information and payment.
- Unofficial Withdrawals - If you stop attending classes, use this link to let us know
- To inquire about Banner/CashNet payment procedures - 282-3000
- To fax a Third-Party (Agency) Payment Authorization to our office - 282-4701
- To pay fees by ACH or credit card - on-line go to BengalWeb to see account information on the Finances tab
- To email concerning Student Fees or student account questions, use email@example.com.