Student Financial Services
The Student Financial Services office assists students in meeting their financial obligation to the University. It is our goal to provide accurate financial information in a timely manner.
Fees are due Friday before the first week of classes. Late fees are imposed Monday night of the first week of classes.
- Cost of Attendance: Fall 2012 to Summer 2013 . . Fall 2013 to Summer 2014
- Spring Term 2013: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing
- Summer Term 2013: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing
- Fall Term 2013: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing
- 2013-2014 Tuition and Fee Schedule as approved by the Idaho State Board of Education
- International Student Foreign Currency Payment Option (Travelex)
- eISU Fees - eISU Class Listing: Summer 2013
. . Fall 2013
- Regular fees plus $35/credit for on-line eISU classes.
- Non-resident fees will be waived for non-residents taking only eISU on-line classes.
- Late Fees
- $50 if tuition and fees are not paid by the due date of the bill.
- $100 if tuition and fees are not paid by the last day to drop the class.
- Additional $50 per month if tuition and fees are not paid in full or by payment plan agreement.
- Additional $25 per month if tuition and fees had been paid in full, but additional fees are not paid when due.
- Late Re-Enrollment Petition - required after tenth day of classes if disenrolled
- Registration Holds - Describes restrictions or holds placed on student accounts
- Refund Information
- Tax Benefits for Education - American Opportunity Credit, Lifetime Learning Credit, & Education Deductions
- ISU Consumer Information - Find key ISU information such as: access to student records (FERPA), financial aid availability, campus security, athletic programs, etc
- Office Hours
BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information, and online payment. Payment can be made with a convenience fee of 2.75% using MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is no convenience fee for payments using electronic check with bank routing numbers. Financial Aid, scholarship, third-party agency, and waiver information is also available through BengalWeb.
- Class Fee Authorization Procedures
- Class Fee Authorization Form
- Direct Loan Servicer - Inquire about your student loan balance and history or obtain general information about Federal Student Loans
- Financial Aid Office - Apply for federal Financial Aid online, inquire about scholarships, view your personal financial aid information, etc.
- BengalWeb - Access personal information on Banner system, including payroll, student information, financial aid, and outstanding account information and payment.
- Unofficial Withdrawals - If you stop attending classes, use this link to let us know
- To inquire about Banner/CashNet payment procedures - 282-3000
- To fax a Third-Party (Agency) Payment Authorization to our office - 282-4701
- To pay fees by ACH or credit card - on-line go to BengalWeb to see account information on the Finances tab
- To email concerning Student Fees or student account questions, use email@example.com.