- View ISU fees ONLINE - find out how
- Go to BengalWeb to see your statement
- Pay Fees ONLINE - need more information?
- Use credit/debit card or electronic check/transfer, available in BengalWeb
- Accept Financial Aid ONLINE - here's how
- Payment plans -
find out how
- 4 payments; all require 25% down. Sign up in BengalWeb
ISU's fee payment system allows you to see and pay your ISU fees anytime, all electronically. You can pay your fees with your credit or debit card or through an electronic transfer from your bank using CashNet - want more information?
In addition, CashNet allows you to set up and make installment payments on your current term bill. You can also use CashNet to have your excess Financial Aid deposited directly (eRefund) in your bank account, rather than mailed to you as a check.
All these services are available through BengalWeb. Use the menu on the left for instruction on how to use all these features.
Priority Enrollment Policy, See what's it's all about.
For more information, see the Fee Payment QuickGuide or follow the links on the left to more detailed instructions and FAQs about our fee payment system.
- If you have questions concerning your fees, please contact (208) 282-3000
- If you have trouble accessing any of these systems, please contact the IT Service Desk at (208) 282-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.