Sponsoring Agency Information
The Agency Billing Office coordinates with outside agencies who wish to participate in the tuition assistance billing program at Idaho State University. Agency authorization is accepted as a valid promise to pay for students to attend class for a Semester or Summer Session. Authorizations or purchase orders received in this office are legal, binding contracts authorizing ISU to bill off campus agencies for all or a part of a student's tuition and/or fees.
- Agency Letter Fall 2013 - Informational letter from the ISU Agency Billing Coordinator.
- Registration Contact Listing - Lists contacts for Registration.
- Aid Coordination with Federal Financial Aid - Allows you to email your Agency funding information to the Financial Aid Office.
- Academic Calendar - Information.
- Cost of Attendance - A summary of the costs associated with attending Idaho State University.
- Summer Term 2014: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing - Information regarding Student Checklist, Orientation Program, Return of Title IV Funds, Installment Loans, Late Registration Petition, Late Fees, and ISU Student Health Insurance Program.
- Fall Term 2014: Information . . Checklist . . Class Fee Listing - Information regarding Student Checklist, Orientation Program, Return of Title IV Funds, Installment Loans, Late Registration Petition, Late Fees, and ISU Student Health Insurance Program.
- Tuition and Fee Schedule 2013-2014 - as approved by the Idaho State Board of Education.
- Tuition and Fee Schedule 2014-2015 - as approved by the Idaho State Board of Education.
- Registration Holds - Describes restrictions or holds placed on student accounts.
- Refund Information
- Holiday Schedule 2014 - Informational webpage concerning ISU holiday closures.
- Office Hours
- ISU Consumer Information - Find key ISU information such as: access to student records (FERPA), financial aid availability, campus security, athletic programs, etc
- Non-resident Alien Tax Information - Non-resident aliens receiving certain types of scholarships may be subject to tax withholding
Tawna Rankin - Third Party Billing Coordinator - (208) 282-4122
Waqas Siddiqui - Accountant/Analyst - (208) 282-4866
Bracken Williams - Student Intern - (208) 282-3480
Cody Fitch - Senior Accountant - (208) 282-2790
Third Party Billing Questions - (208) 282-4122
Fax - (208) 282-4701
921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219 Pocatello, ID 83209-8219