Satisfactory Academic Progress ... August 2014 - July 2015
Caution!... Before Submitting your Appeal you MUST:
- Complete the FAFSA for the semester you are requesting reinstatement
- Be an admitted, degree-seeking student at ISU
- MUST Be registered for semester classes you are requesting reinstatement
- Deadline to submit appeal forms is Friday of mid-term week in Fall and Spring,
or the midpoint of a student's enrollment in Summer.
Spring Deadline has passed (MARCH 6, 2015).
- Review POLICY
Appeal Forms... Attach All Requested Documentation*
- Written Appeal
- Appeal Degree Plan
- Maximum Credits Attempted Appeal
- Request for Review of Satisfactory Progress
Confirm with the Office of Financial Aid which forms are required for your individual appeal.
Complete the correct forms, attach all requested documentation, & return to our office.
*Note: In all cases, the outcome of any appeal depends on the nature of the circumstances, the quality of documentation provided, how the circumstances are being resolved or managed, and how well the student has demonstrated whether good progress is being made toward earning a degree.