Appeal Forms ... August 2013 - July 2014
Caution!... Before Submitting your Appeal you MUST:
- Complete the FAFSA for the semester you are requesting reinstatement.
- Be an admitted, degree-seeking student at ISU.
- MUST Be registered for semester classes you are requesting reinstatement.
- Check Semester Deadline... Friday of mid terms week in the semester you are appealing
Forms... Attach All Requested Documentation*
- Written Appeal
- Appeal Degree Plan
- Maximum Credits Attempted Appeal
- Request for Review of Satisfactory Progress Note: Fall 2013 Semester Deadline to appeal has passed.
Confirm with the Office of Financial Aid which forms are required for your individual appeal.
Complete the correct forms, attach all requested documentation, & return to our office.
Deadline to submit appeal forms is the Friday of mid terms in the semester you are appealing.
*Note: In all cases, the outcome of any appeal depends on the nature of the circumstances, the quality of documentation provided, how the circumstances are being resolved or managed, and how well the student has demonstrated whether good progress is being made toward earning a degree.