Prospective Students - Additional Links
- Apply NOW for FAFSA Aid - FREE!
- Need some tips on filling out the FAFSA?
- Completing the FAFSA 2014-15
- 14/15 Federal Student Aid at a Glance
- 7 Easy Steps to Completing the FAFSA (presentation)
- Which Parent's Information should I report on the FAFSA?
- 2014/2015 Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Completion of Entrance and Promissory Note Required for First Time Borrowers
- Proof of completion will be received in July by ISU
- Adjustment to Financial Aid Award - Based on Enrollment
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
...A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Time Limitation on Direct Subsidized Loan Eligibility for
First-Time Borrowers on or after July 1, 2013
- Length of a First-time Borrower's Educational Program vs Loan Limits
- Public Law 112-141: 150% Subsidized Loan Limit Regulatory Requirements
- Financial Tips
- You are Considered Independent if...
- Information Release -The following form authorizes the Office of Financial Aid to release information to another person (including parents). A new form must be completed for each year release is requested. See Federal Privacy Act for more information.
- Withdrawing? Repayment of Student Aid Funds
- Student Aid on the Web - Your source for free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- Get all the info you need to manage repayment of your federal student loans.
- Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- College Goal Sunday
- Education Planner
- Mapping Your Future