Prospective Students - Additional Links
- FAFSA Is Always FREE!
- 7 Easy Steps to Completing the FAFSA (presentation)
- Which Parent's Information should I report on the FAFSA?
- Completing the FAFSA - Help for 2012/2013
- Completing the FAFSA - Help for 2013/2014
- Mistakes to Avoid
- At A Glance - Federal Student Aid
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
...A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education
Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and Manage Your Debt
...This booklet covers information students should consider when planning on borrowing money
to pay for their education.
- Financial Tips
- You are Considered Independent if...
- Information Release -The following form authorizes the Office of Financial Aid to release information to another person (including parents). A new form must be completed for each year release is requested. See Federal Privacy Act for more information.
- Repayment of Student Aid Funds
- Student Aid on the Web - Your source for free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- College Goal Sunday
- Education Planner
- Mapping Your Future
- 2012/2013 Student Rights and Responsibilities
- 2013/2014 Student Rights and Responsibilities