Completing the FAFSA - Is Parent Information Required?
Federal Tax Transcripts
- You will need a copy of your federal tax return to complete the FAFSA.
- ISU Encourages Use of IRS Data Retrieval when completing the FAFSA.
- If you do not use IRS Data Retrieval, you may be asked to provide Tax Transcripts
Fee Payment Details
Financial Aid Office - (208) 282-2756
- When are Financial aid funds applied to fees?
Student Financial Services - (208) 282-3000
- General Information
- Fee Payment
- Has Financial Aid been applied to fees?
New - Loan Changes
For Student Loans
For Parent Plus Loans
- Changes to Direct PLUS Loan Programs - Effective March 29th, 2015
Parent PLUS Loans - Information by FAFSA Application
- 2015/2016 Parent PLUS Loan Info (For Fall-August 2015, Spring-January 2016, Summer-May 2016)
Release of Financial Aid Information
To release student information to another person (including parents), the student must authorize release by completing the following form. Note: A form must be completed for each year information is requested.
- 2015/2016 - Release of Financial Aid Information
(For Fall-August 2015, Spring-January 2016, Summer-May 2016)
Student Rights & Responsibilities
Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Other Financial Aid Resources
Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and Manage Your Debt
This booklet covers information students should consider when planning on borrowing money to pay for their education. Go to www.studentaid.ed.gov/repayingpub for details.