Get Tax Transcripts from the Internal Revenue Service
Federal Requirements no longer allow us to accept Tax Forms. Students/parents must provide IRS Tax Transcripts for verification along with the signed Verification Request Form for the appropriate year.
Get Transcripts from Internal Revenue Service
- Which "Type" of transcript?
- For most Federal Tax Transcript Requests
- Amended.. If you have Amended your Tax Returns
- Extension.. If you have filed for an Extension of your taxes
- Get the prior year's "Return" Transcript from IRS link
- Obtain a copy of the IRS extension form you submitted to the IRS
- Print and sign Verification Request Form for appropriate year
- Submit all forms to the ISU Financial Aid Office
Note: A current year tax return transcript will be required prior to the second disbursement of aid.
- Verification of W-2 (Income) Forms