My Financial Aid
Finance Tab in BengalWeb - "Financial Aid Channels"
- Financial Aid Requirements Channel - Instructions
- View remaining application requirements, access online documents to complete, and view financial aid requirements history
- A green check indicates a requirement has been received (may still be in review); a red flag means something still needs to be submitted/completed
- Students can see remaining requirements in the next five to ten business days by checking the channel again; email notification will also be sent reminding them to view updates on BengalWeb
- Financial Aid Information Channel - Instructions
- View award information as processing is completed
- Review awards, status of application, satisfactory academic progress, and holds
- Once an award has been determined, students must access BengalWeb to
review and actively Accept their Financial Aid Award.
- Work-Study Balance Channel - Instructions
- Balances appear after award-year employment begins each fall
- Displays remaining work-study balance, placement, and supervisor contact information
Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office at 282-2756, or email us.
For technical difficulties contact the IT Service Desk at 282-4357(HELP) or email them.