Verification Forms by Year (Additional Requirements),
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal,
Special Circumstances - See Verification Forms by Year
Teach Grant, FAFSA, Loans, PLUS Loans, Tax Transcript, Mortgage Letter
- 2013/2014 - August 2013 thru July 2014 To be considered for financial aid, return the forms requested on your BengalWeb Finance tab,
ALONG WITH THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION such as tax transcripts, W2s, etc.
- FAFSA.gov on the Web (Recommended)
- Mail in a Completed paper FAFSA (Could add weeks to your processing time.)
- Which Parent's Information Should I Report on the FAFSA?
Need a letter to provide to your mortgage company of loan status? Visit with your loan servicer and request a Loan Summary Letter. Visit the following link to find your loan servicer: http://www.nslds.ed.gov.
To obtain a Tax Transcript visit the Internal Revenue Service link below or call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946. If using the link, you will need to
enter the exact street address and zip used when submitting your tax return. Processing time with the link is estimated to be 5-10 business days.
- Request FREE Transcript of your Tax Return Information