An Ethics minor complements any student's major program. Understanding ethical practices and knowledge helps the student, both in their personal and professional life. The ethics minor is designed to prepare students for ethical issues they may encounter in professional situations.
Requirements for the minor:
The minor is a total of 18 credits.
- Phil 4450 – Ethical Theory (3 cr.)
At least TWO of the following:
- PHIL 2220 – Philosophical Issues in Religion (3 cr.)
- PHIL 2230 – Medical Ethics (3 cr.)
- PHIL 3353 – Philosophy of Law (3 cr.)
- PHIL 3355 – Political and Social Philosophy (3 cr.)
- 3 additional courses within the Philosophy curriculum (9 cr.)