During the academic year, the Instructional Technology Resource Center and the Office of Academic Affairs provide development opportunities for faculty involved in online instruction. These events focus on advances occurring in online education and cover such areas as best practices in pedagogy and course design, quality assurance, and new technologies. Content is varied so faculty at all levels of knowledge and experience with online education can benefit.
ISU College of Arts & Letters - iPad Initiative - eISU Faculty Presentations:
April 4, 2014, 1-3pm
Schedule for this event is as follows:
- Kandi Turley-Ames - Introduction to the iPad Initiative Video
- Amy Brumfield - Bringing Writing Back From the Dead Video
- Laura Ahola-Young - Learning to See with an iPad Video
- Yolonda Youngs - iPads as Situated Learning Tools: Historical Geography, Repeat Photography, and Field Work Video
- Mark McBeth - Evaluating the iPad Project Video
Pocatello PSU Little Wood River Room
Meridian Room 689
Idaho Falls CHE 303
Twin Falls C89
We will encode this event and post on the eISU website (www.isu.edu/eisu) after the event.
Light refreshments served.