The Early College Program offers dual credit courses (courses earning both high school and college credit) to high school students at their high school, on an ISU campus (if prerequisites are met), video conferencing, and web-based. To be eligible a student must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and be age sixteen or older. Before a student can register, they must complete the application process and receive a username and password. If taking English 1101 or a math course, passing placement scores must be submitted to the Early College Program office.
Registering for ECP Classes Taught at the High School
- Logon to Bengalweb.isu.edu.
- Click on the Academic Tools tab.
- Click Add or Drop Classes in the Registration Tools channel.
- Select term and click submit.
- If you know the CRN(s), listed on the handout received from your ISU representative, enter them in the Add Classes Worksheet and click the register button at the bottom of the page.
- If you don't know the CRN(s), click on the Class Search button, chose the subject(s) and high school campuses and click the Class Search button.
- Select the course(s) you want to register for and click the Add to Worksheet button. Once all courses have been added to the worksheet, click the submit changes button. Note: If you are only adding one course, you don't need to add it to the worksheet, just click register.
- Pay your fees by the deadline
Note: If you have decided to not take the class for college credit please follow the steps listed above to drop the class before the deadline.
Courses dropped after the deadline are considered a withdrawl.
- Logon to Bengalweb and click on the Finances tab.
- Click on Account Summary to see details of your ISU account.
- To pay online click on the CashNet link in the Online Fee Payment channel. Fees can be paid electronically by check or credit/debit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Diner's Club, Visa is not accepted). Note: payments made using a credit or debit card will incur an additional 2.75% convenience fee and can only be done online.
- To pay by mail, send check or money order (write your bengal ID number on the check or money order) to: Cashier's Office, 921 S. 8th Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209
- To pay in person, bring you payment to the Cashier's Office on the 2nd floor of the Aministration Building in Pocatello or the Cahsier's Window on the 2nd floor of the Bennion Student Union in Idaho Falls.
Registering for ECP Classes Taught on an ISU Campus, Web, or Video-Conferencing
To register for ECP classes taught on campus at ISU, by web, or video-conferencing contact the Early College Program Office at 208-282-6067 to obtain a registration form. You must apply for the Early College Program.