Welcome to the ISU DPT Program home page. We are understandably very proud of our DPT program.
-Jim Creelman, DPT Program Director
- >99% licensure exam pass rate over the 20+ year PT program lifetime
- Highly qualified faculty, including 6 board certified clinical specialists
- On-site faculty/student outpatient clinic
- Our dynamic curriculum provides:
- Integrated patient care learning experiences
- Inter-professional educational activities with the many other healthcare programs on campus
- Opportunity for international and non-traditional externships
- Affordable 34 month program, with small student-to-faculty ratio, within a safe and friendly community
- Abundant outdoor activities
- Mountain biking, hiking, skiing (cross country and downhill) and rock climbing only minutes away from campus
- Hunting, boating (including whitewater rafting and kayaking) and world class fly fishing nearby
- Two national parks within a few hours drive, and several more within a day's drive
PT in Motion magazine recently ranked Idaho in the top 5 states in which to practice PT
Don't miss out. come join us for your PT education!